Friday, September 13, 2013

Blog Post 1 Blogging
-Raiders vs. Seahawks: Seattle's depth shines in win over Oakland by James Pennington 
Blog-a personal website or web page on which an individual records opinions, links to other sites, etc. on a regular basis.

- I am new to this blogging experience and I don't know much about it. I don't follow any one's blogging accounts but I do have a twitter. I follow many of friends and celebrities on twitter.

- Blogging is an efficient way to keep your peers posted on important information and events. It is a way to give and receive information such as school work or homework.



The World of Football ( American Gridiron)
Their are few things that interest me more than football, so it is only right that I research and blog about the majestic American gridiron that is football. While doing research I found many blogs that attracted my interest Such as :


-One Foot In-bounds: Welcome (Back) to the Machine by Matt Hinton

-Another off-season, another offensive identity crisis at Texas by Matt Hinton 










No comments:

Post a Comment